Joint Chapter Meeting with BucksMont NARI
December 10th at 6:30PM
Guest Speaker - Ann Gusiff
7 Types of Video Content:
What they are and how to use them to attract more of your ideal clients.
Creating marketing videos is more DIY and affordable than ever. Learn the most effective types of video for remodelers which fit with your needs and goals.
About Guest Speaker Ann Gusiff
Ann is dedicated to bringing marketing know-how to remodelers through education and coaching. She believes that marketing for contractors is often done best when it’s handled internally, and that’s why she moved to coaching in 2019.
Ann loves guiding companies to think strategically to make the most of their marketing expenditures. She is an active member in the NARI PNW chapter in Portland and the Master Builders Association in Seattle. While not working, she enjoys hiking, biking, and photography.
By attending this meeting, you'll learn:
- Why video is important and how it’s used to attract qualified leads
- What are the types of video that contractors successfully use to support their marketing
- How to develop videos that support the direction for your company
- How to leverage those videos to be found online and attract ideal clients
- When to tackle a video on your own and when to hire experts to develop, shoot and produce professional video.
- Practical resources to make planning your video strategy for 2021 easier
Registration is FREE but you must register to receive the ZOOM link.